Friday, January 7, 2011

What the Hell!

I don't know what my problem is lately but I have no, zero, ziltch, desire to run.  Part of the problem is I'm getting really good sleep at night - so good in fact I hate getting up.  I'm the type of person that sleeps because it's what expected of them.  I'm normally an early riser - like 5 or 5:30 - and I like it because I can get things done early and cruise around the rest of the day.  But lately I've been going to bed and I have to set an alarm, something I rarely do, to force my lazy ace out of bed.  Sigh.

Needless to say, I didn't actually finish Week 2 Day 2 of B210K (I did come close), but I have tomorrow and I can sleep and still get up and not have to worry about children getting off to school or husbands to work or babies coming over to be watched.  I can just get up and run...and sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment