Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A good run!

So, because I did not run for a week I was thinking that I was going to have to start C25k week 3 all over again, well once I got to the gym I decided to just go with week 4 and slow down my running speed from 5.5 to 5.0 I am so thankful I decided to say to hell with it and go for it, because it turned out to be an incredible run, inspite of the fact that I had to pee the entire time that I was running, on my last 5 min run I accidently pushed stop on my program so I ended up running almost 2 min longer than I was supposed to, I am so thankful that I have incredible friends who have inspired me to start running again, I had forgotten how much I truly enjoy it.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go! I've moved on as well in the programs, even when I hadn't gotten the whole thing in, so I would've done the same thing. And running while needing to pee? I don't think I could do that ;)

    ReplyDelete